What are A/B Image Campaigns?
Through A/B Image Campaigns you can evaluate your cover- and product images with the help of our experienced product testers. The testers can rate each image with 1 to 5 stars and write a comment from the end customer's point of view. With the feedback you can find out which images convert well and which ones should be exchanged to increase your conversion rate.
Click on A/B Image Campaign and then on "Create campaign" to set up an image campaign.
- Name of the campaign: Your campaign name. This name is only used internally and is NOT displayed to the product testers.
- Country: The marketplace where the product is listed.
- Category: The category of your listing.
- Product: Select the product here (if you have already set it in Products), otherwise enter the product ASIN.
- Up to 16 images: Upload up to 16 product- or application images here. Note: Images can not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB.
- Up to 4 cover images: Upload up to 4 cover images here. Please upload at least 2 images, so that the testers can choose the better one. Note: Pictures can not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB.
- Start Date: Enter the start date of the campaign here.
- End Date: Enter an end date here. Note that the campaign will automatically end as soon as the maximum number of reviews have been received.
- Maximum Reviews: Here you can enter how many reviews you want to receive. 100 is the maximum.
After the feedbacks have been received, you can assess the evaluation. Here you can find out how your images were rated. You can also take a look at the detailed individual feedbacks from the product testers.
If you have further questions about our platform, feel free to contact us via the live chat at the bottom right.